[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss 4.2.2 Session Replication & Failover

desmoquattro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 21:06:14 EDT 2008

Hey everyone -

I'm wondering how JBoss 4.2.2 accomplishes session replication when configured in a cluster. Some app servers replicate 1:1 (e.g. each user session is replicated on only one other cluster node) while others replicate the user session on every cluster node. We've encountered lots of performance issues with our application on app servers that replicate on all nodes, and I'm looking to help a customer avoid any issues when they deploy to JBoss.

Can anyone tell me whether JBoss replicates 1:1 or on all nodes? Or is it more subtle? I perused the Wiki and did several searches, but nothing stood out at me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154113#4154113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154113