[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Looking up all Node Names within a partition

osganian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 10:42:52 EDT 2008

Is it possible to lookup all the node names within a clustered partition?  I see where I can lookup the MBean named jboss:service=HAJNDI to find out the name of the partition I am running in and then lookup the MBean jboss:service=[partition name] to find out the name of my node.  Does anybody know how I can find out all the other names of the nodes in my partition/cluster?

Thanks for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154331#4154331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154331