[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Anonymous beans

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 11:01:51 EDT 2008

"alesj" wrote : Your are probably looking for this:
  |  - http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=133207
  | It even has the same subject name. :-)

Well, the error message I'm getting is completely different, and I'm working with a programmatic deployment rather than an XML deployment, so it looks like a completely different problem to me...

[quite="alesj"]I need to check why the programmatic approach doesn't work.
Can you create me a test case out of your work?

Or check AbstractBeanMetaData.getBeans / NestedBeanHandler, that's where the nested bean logic is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154343#4154343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154343