[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Simple BPEL Process - Assignment Problem

mike.jackson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 11:05:51 EDT 2008

Ok, having given up with the Eclipse BPEL Designer generated Assign code, I came up with the following:

<bpws:assign name="InitialiseClientReq" validate="no">
  |             <bpws:copy>
  |                 <bpws:from>
  |                     <bpws:literal>
  |                         <ns0:importDeclarationResult xmlns:ns0="http://component.mule.ksb.client.cxc.kewill.com/">
  |                             <ns0:result>UNINITIALISED</ns0:result>
  |                         </ns0:importDeclarationResult>
  |                     </bpws:literal>
  |                 </bpws:from>
  |                 <bpws:to part="parameters" variable="ClientOutboundRequest"/>
  |             </bpws:copy>
  |         </bpws:assign>
  |         <bpws:assign name="Assign" validate="no">
  |             <copy>
  |                 <from part="payload" variable="inputData">/tns:input</from>
  |                 <to part="parameters" variable="ClientOutboundRequest">/ns0:result</to>
  |             </copy>
  |         </bpws:assign>

Note that this is actually 2 Assigns, the first being to initialise the outbound request before trying to access it for setting using xpath.

Now this deployment seemed to get much further, as far as trying to invoke the 3rd party web service, but then this failed because...

2008-05-29 15:45:32,419 ERROR [org.jbpm.graph.def.GraphElement] action threw exception: no port implements the required port type: portType={http://component.mule.ksb.client.cxc.kewill.com/}ClientWebserviceHandler
  | org.jbpm.bpel.BpelException: no port implements the required port type: portType={http://component.mule.ksb.client.cxc.kewill.com/}ClientWebserviceHandler
  | 	at org.jbpm.bpel.endpointref.SoapEndpointReference.selectPort(SoapEndpointReference.java:97)
  | 	at org.jbpm.bpel.endpointref.SoapEndpointReference.selectPort(SoapEndpointReference.java:52)
  | 	at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.IntegrationControl.createPartnerClient(IntegrationControl.java:258)
  | 	at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.IntegrationControl.getPartnerClient(IntegrationControl.java:239)
  | 	at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.jms.JmsIntegrationService.invoke(JmsIntegrationService.java:172)
  | 	at org.jbpm.bpel.integration.def.InvokeAction.execute(InvokeAction.java:76)

So, I do a bit more googling and discover here: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995885  that I may have trouble accessing remote webservices not hosted under JBoss. Mine are actually hosted locally as CXF endpoints under Mule ESB 2.0.1.

I had another good look but could not find much mention of the bpel-application.xml anywhere, and certainly not in the 1.1GA documentation.

What do I need to do in order to access remote webservices from my BPEL process??

TIA,

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154349#4154349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154349