[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in Process Definition Deployment.

Fornachari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 11:46:09 EDT 2008

Kukeltje, I can open here the HSQL Database Manager and can see all tables created, everything is fine, all data are in the tables. The persistence works if I run my process from the jBPM Console. The data are being stored in the tables.
The problem is if I try to instance a process from the eclipse, like I described. I receive the error "couldn't find process definition 'NameOfMyProcess'". I was using all default configurations that came in the hibernate.cfg.xml.

Then I tryied to change the hibernate.cfg.xml. When I changed the hibernate.cfg.xml I received other error: "Could Not Find DataSource".
The differences from the hibernate.cfg.xml file that I was using from the hibernate.cfg.cml file that I tried now (hibernate.cfg.xml that is inside the jbpm-console.war file) are the following lines:

hibernate.cfg.xml that I was using - Receive the error: "couldn't find process definition NameofMyProcess'"

  |  <!-- JDBC connection properties (begin) -->
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:hsqldb:mem:jbpm</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.username">sa</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.password"></property>
  |     <!-- JDBC connection properties (end) -->
  |
  |     <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider</property>
  |
  |     <!-- DataSource properties (begin) ===
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">java:/JbpmDS</property>
  |     ==== DataSource properties (end) -->

hibernate.cfg.xml that I tried now - Receive the error: ""Could Not Find DataSource"

  |  <!-- JDBC connection properties (begin) ===
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:hsqldb:mem:jbpm</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.username">sa</property>
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.password"></property>
  |     ==== JDBC connection properties (end) -->
  |
  |     <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider</property>
  |
  |     <!-- DataSource properties (begin) -->
  |     <property name="hibernate.connection.datasource">java:/JbpmDS</property>
  |     <!-- DataSource properties (end) -->

I just posted the differents lines between the two files, the other lines are the same for both files.

If someone have some idea, please, help me.
I thank all, but I thing I will change the database to MS SQL Server. I hope that will work better than hypersonic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154366#4154366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154366