[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JBOSS SSO and Acegi Security Configuration

shailendramallik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 12:27:50 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I could test the sample JBoss Federated SSO application available at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Jbosssso  (please refer ). Now I am trying to implement this using Acegi security but not able to do so.

I have written a acegi-configuration xml file which authenticates and authorizes me. But in order to implement SSO functionality , I need to have this user inforamation availabale to SSO federation server which is another application in the same server.

Can anyone please tell me how to send user information ( principal and credential ) to the SSO token manager (SSO Token Server) or what to configure and where so that Token Manager is able to access user information set by Acegi framework and can generate token .

Thanks in anticipation.

Shailendra

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154380#4154380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154380