[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Acessing the TreeCache MBeans in JBossAS when the TreeCache

gjwilk01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 15:00:16 EDT 2008

I am running clustered JBoss Cache 1.4.1 in JBossAS 4.  JBoss Cache is running as an MBean configured via xml file deployed in the "deploy" directory.  Next step in my development process is to deploy the cache configuration file inside the war file, so that it can be managed/deployed along with the rest of the application codebase.
I followed instructions on this Wiki page: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBossCacheMBeans.  Using the same configuration file, which works well for me when deployed in the "deploy" directory, I get the following stack trace when the treecache.startService(); is called:

org.jgroups.ChannelException: unable to setup the protocol stack
    at org.jgroups.JChannel.init(JChannel.java:1273)
    at org.jgroups.JChannel.(JChannel.java:265)
    at org.jgroups.JChannel.(JChannel.java:248)
    at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache._createService(TreeCache.java:1474)
    at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.startService(TreeCache.java:1529)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
~george

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154435#4154435