[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Integrate JPA with JBPM-JPDL3.2.2

sreepathia@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 15:31:44 EDT 2008

Hmmm, Actual issue i have is We already have an application running using JPA and annotation driven hibernate classes. Now we need to plugin the JPDL to the existing application and use the exist transaction.
I get an exception org.hibernate.HibernateException: No CurrentSessionContext configured! when i try to call getCurrentSession() on the sessionfactory object. Not sure what is missing here.
Appreciate your help on this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154447#4154447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154447