[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: WAR redeployment requires restart

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 15:50:45 EDT 2008

Rajesh,

Looking at this I don't see the cause of the problem. Tried something similar myself and it worked fine. Only odd thing I saw was the ObjectName given to the deployment:

jboss.web:j2eeType=WebModule,name=//ssa/,J2EEApplication=none,J2EEServer=none

I would expect:

jboss.web:j2eeType=WebModule,name=//localhost/ssa/,J2EEApplication=none,J2EEServer=none

where 'localhost' is the name of the relevant Host element from server.xml.

Don't really see how that would matter. But it's slightly odd that there is no host name.

You can try enabling DEBUG logging for org.apache.catalina to see if that shows more, but I'm travelling and won't look at it until next week.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154451#4154451

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154451