[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBOSS SSO and Acegi Security Configuration

shailendramallik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 16:29:56 EDT 2008

Now I am using jboss-4.0.5.GA, acegi-security-1.0.3 and jboss-sso-1.0CR1 . Now I am trying to run the test application bunddled with jboss-sso-1.0CR1 (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/StartFedSSO)  with Acegi security and I have configured windows hosts file to simulate applications running on different web domains .
Once I test this integration here I can use in my project.

I need a JBoss-Acegi adapter which can transfer user information from Acegi to JBoss SSO Token Manager.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154461#4154461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154461