[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Deployment of JBoss Portal from sources

tulip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 18:37:02 EDT 2008

Hi,
I was able to sucessfully build and deploy Jboss portal from the source.
I am able to bring up the portal screen and login as admin or user.

However, the problem is that though I can see all the tabs like  Admin, Members etc, no information gets displayed. They are just blank pages.
I did point the defaultDS to a different database than hypersonic.

There are no errors that are getting displayed but I do see a series of following messages :
15:36:37,593 WARN  [LoadContexts] fail-safe cleanup (collections) : org.hibernate.engine.loading.CollectionLoadContext@
de1c4<rs=org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcResultSet at 10c51ef>
15:36:37,593 WARN  [LoadContexts] fail-safe cleanup (collections) : org.hibernate.engine.loading.CollectionLoadContext@
49a7<rs=org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcResultSet at e5488e>

Per some other thread in this forum, these can be completely ignored.

any suggestions greatly appreciated on why data is not displayed within the portal ? I want some clues as to where should I concentrate in order to find the problem.

my Env details:
JBoss Portal version - 2.6.5
Jboss App version - 4.2.2
Windows OS