[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Deployment of JBoss Portal from sources

prabhat.jha@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 19:15:15 EDT 2008

No, you can use any jdbc driver that works for you. If you are not getting any error related to DB then that means it is able to connect so I do not think this is connection error.

What I typically do is, I just create the database and let portal create tables etc when it starts for the first time. See if this way, you are able to connect or not. I can not think of anything else.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154491#4154491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154491