[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - arguments passed as null into method when invoked from PHP c

maniappan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 29 23:47:08 EDT 2008

I have my webservice running on the Server version 4.2.1. I am able to access the methods from clients which I had developed using the eclipse plugin and wsconsume. However if I try to access via a PHP client [used SOAP module], I am able to invoke the service but the arguments are passed as null into my login method. I face a similar situation with another tool[Mirth] that uses Java WS libraries. Any pointers will help.
Here is the PHP snippet :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154500#4154500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154500