[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Anonymous beans

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 30 05:38:19 EDT 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Well, the error message I'm getting is completely different, and I'm working with a programmatic deployment rather than an XML deployment, so it looks like a completely different problem to me...

What's your error?

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | ...OK, it seems entirely possible that I'm just doing it wrong.  I'm instantiating a BeanMetaDataBuilder for the nested bean, using the getBeanMetaData() to get it, and then just directly adding that resulting bean to a parent builder via the builder.addPropertyMetaData("prop", nestedBeanMetaData) method.

That should work.
XML transformation doesn't do anything different than what you do programmatically.

And that's exactly what I'm doing in my test:
 - http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/microcontainer/trunk/kernel/src/tests/org/jboss/test/kernel/deployment/test/AnonymousBeansTestCase.java

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154553#4154553

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154553