[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error in Process Definition Deployment.

mputz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 30 09:24:48 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : The problem is if I try to instance a process from the eclipse, like I described.

now, *that* is some information I was missing before!

hsqldb is run in "In-Process" mode, which means as part of the running process (the app server) in the same JVM. But this also means the db is not accessible from outside the JVM.

As you said, it's probably the best decision to switch the database to something you are accustomed to work with.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154628#4154628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154628