[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Acessing the TreeCache MBeans in JBossAS when the TreeC

gjwilk01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 30 10:05:24 EDT 2008

That's got to be it.  I don't have all of the dependent jars included in my WAR file.  When I run the Cache as a globally deployed MBean it must have access to all the files in /server/all/lib directory, but when I run it from my WAR file it is missing the dependent jar files.

Is there a way to make these missing dependent jar files available to my application without including them in my WAR file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154652#4154652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154652