[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Connect to remote Jboss without dependency on Jboss client j

srikanth_vals do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 30 13:34:03 EDT 2008

Hi Sir / madam,
                     My client requires that he would like to deploy his application on remote Jboss server. But he doesn't like application to depend on JBoss jars, set any JVM property for remote access. Is there any way we can deploy?

Using JNDI Context : I have to use Jboss jars
Using Jconsole remote: I have to set JVM property

Client is using JBoss 4.2.2GA....

Its very Urgent and show stopper. Please help.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154743#4154743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154743