[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Deployment of JBoss Portal from sources

tulip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 30 20:29:34 EDT 2008

Ok. I used other database server and the portal created its tables when it started for the first time. But my original problem is still there - when I go to http://localhost:8080/portal, and login as admin/admin, the tabs are there but there is no content displayed within the tabs. Eg - if I go to Admin tab, there is nothing displayed.

Am I missing some steps ? The log does not show any errors.
Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154806#4154806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154806