[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No META-INF/applic

nicolasduminil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 1 13:23:04 EDT 2008

Greetings,

This issue apears time to time, during EAR deployments, since the 3.0 version. I thought JBoss people have gotten rid of it but no, I'm keeping experimenting it with 4.2.5 and I won't be surprized to find it in the 5.0 version, if I'll be ever enough kami-kaze to dare using it.

The issue has been signaled dozens of times but lots of people. Sometimes it happens while using certains versions of WinZip or WinRAR, because JBoss AS doesn't seem to be able to find folders inside. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not using neither WinZip nore WinRAR, but it happens anyway, approximativelly 3 times on 10 deployments, without any apparent reason.

It's good to see that the sum of the bugs in JBoss AS is constant and that, times they are achangin', as Bob Dylan used to say, but not JBoss bugs.

Kind regards,

Nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186183#4186183

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186183