[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss 5.0.0.CR2 with JBoss-SEAM-2.1.0.GA

jerroldeads do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 1 17:56:14 EDT 2008

I have the need to upgrade to JBoss 5.0 to use the Sun XACML refernce implementation for an Attribute Based Access Control project I am writting.  After installing the lastest release candidate from JBoss and deploying a SEAM ear I built and tested with JBoss 4.2.2.GA I find that the application no longer works?  Is there a configuration issues I have missed or doesn't SEAM work with the newest release candidate?  I recieve messages regarding the EntityManager not being bound?

Thanks
Jerry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186194#4186194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186194