[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: [Deployment]

ienvyou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 3 01:09:22 EST 2008

Thanks, jaikiran

It works fine when I change URLs to "/home/jboss/applications/"
But, applications directory contains other configuration files which are not EAR, WAR, JAR types. For instance, these are SecreteKey.ser, my license related folder.

If application has the SecreteKey.ser, JBoss application server can't deploy since this exception :

anonymous wrote : 10:03:28,078 INFO  [EARDeployer] Started J2EE application: /home/jboss/application/EarContent.ear/
  | 10:03:29,140 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

I found a comment in conf/jboss-service.xml like this
anonymous wrote : "URLs may be local (file:) or remote (http:). Scanning is supported
  |          for remote URLs but unpacked deployment units are not."

In this case, I have to separate config folder and ear folder like this?

/jboss/home/applications/   <--- deployment target, only EAR, WAR, JAR, SAR
/jboss/home/config/     <-- other configuration for 'applications' directory

is it correct? Is there other ways to deploy correctly without change?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186291#4186291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186291