[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Not able to access JBoss from other machines

varunrally do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 05:38:40 EST 2008

Hello,

I am using JBoss 4.2.3 and it is running fine as long as I use it on the local machine.

When I try to access it from some other machine on port 8080, it does not work. There is definitely no problem with firewall, or anything related to network as I am successfully able to connect from other machines, if I use older version of JBoss. For Example: I have tried with JBOSS 4.0.5, it works with this version.

I have to use JBoss 4.2.3, but I am facing the problem mentioned above, please suggest.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186618#4186618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186618