[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: HOw to create user so that no one can see others tasks..

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 08:55:26 EST 2008

I used jsf tags and gravel tags to accomplish this for my case.

<j4j:listTasks includeEnded="true" target="#{tasks}" />
<gd:filter source="#{tasks}" target="#{tasks}"
         entryVar="entry"
         test="#{request.remoteUser == entry.actorId}" />

this provides a list of tasks that are queued to the current actor.  You could modify the logic a bit in the test
for other cases.  I provide another list, the group list which contains a list of tasks that the current actor COULD be eligible for.  It contains a clickable item to "take" the task, which presents itself ( and moves it into the actors queue since it is assigned that actor ).
Other refinements are that "admin" and "manager" can see items in anyones queue.  You also have to handle the case of the task isn't assigned to anyone, i.e. it's assigned to whomever "takes" it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186694#4186694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186694