[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to add portlets with 2.7.0

rutfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 4 20:28:49 EST 2008

I happened to have 2.6.5 which was working on my system before the upgrade to 2.7.0. It looks like it has changed and the iconLocation variable is no longer initialized to null along with other changes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186867#4186867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186867