[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - google/widgets feeds not working with 2.7.0?

rutfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 5 15:26:01 EST 2008

I was wondering if others have experienced this issue. We did not see it with 2.6.5 on these servers.

In admin, when defining the page layout and contents,

select: widget/google  from the pull-down (not portal)
Select (for example) News category and MSNBC.com
Receive: Error while retreiving Widget: http://rss.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032091/device/rss/rss.xml
This happens with most of the RSS feeds; however, if you select Technology and Current Moon Phase, that one works fine.

The only other change we are aware of is the /etc/conf.d/httpd has been changed so traffic on port 80 (not 8080) goes to JBOSS. I have been told that should not affect this.

ideas?
CR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187100#4187100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187100