[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Improving speed app with concurrent transactions/hits

sunkishorej2ee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 00:17:24 EST 2008

Hi Peter,
            Once again thx very much for your reply...
            As you've given that the mem settings are too high for my client who would be havin a max of 1GB....So in such cases using concurrent collector would lead to memory leaks....I really hope if i change my mem settings it would affect the performance again slowing it (for single user at a time)drastically apart from concurrent hits slowness.....
           So, I juz wanna ask u or any of the guys watchin this post here, to give me ur valuable suggestions/links on how to collect gc details on a web application without doin much with the app....mean to say the configurations/steps i need to do for getting the GC details output for my web app at run time....Really I dont have any exposure till now about how to get GC details...plz do guide me in this....

Thanks and Regards
Kishore

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187173#4187173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187173