[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ClassCastException after JNDI lookup

luckybird do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 03:20:29 EST 2008

Hi,
can you please post the list of jars you've added? I've looked into the MANIFEST of jbossall-cient.jar, but there's no CLASSPATH at all (only some vendor specific information). And I think that I've the same problem. I'm using JBoss 4.2.3 GA.

Here's my console output:

  | Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy1
  | 	at org.jboss.naming.client.java.javaURLContextFactory$EncContextProxy.invoke(javaURLContextFactory.java:129)
  | 	at $Proxy0.lookup(Unknown Source)
  | 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
  | 	at de.my.class.MyFailingClass.main(MyFailingClass.java:22)

TIA,
Ralf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187206#4187206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187206