[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Content Assist with 3.0 Beta1

afuerstenau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 03:35:32 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I installed Version 2.1.2 and the content assist for all existing *.jsf files worked perfectly well. I didn't have to change any project configuration.

I installed Version 3.0 Beta1 yesterday and the content assist didn't work anymore. I added the following nature to the .project file:
org.jboss.tools.jsf.jsfnature
But it didn't work. I also tried to add JSF Capabilities to my project but the wizard complained about the fact that the project is already assigned to my local application server.

So, does anybody knowwhat I have to do to make the content assist work under 3.0 Beta1?

I use the actual eclipse ganymed release.

Thanks in advance
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187211#4187211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187211