[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - HA Jboss

regi15 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 05:12:58 EST 2008

Hi all
I wish make a server with 1 node active and another passive to create a faul-tolerance architecture without loadbalancer.
I'm not expert about jboss, so after installation of jboss i read the Cluster guide and i understand that i should use JMS and HA-JNDI (I'm using jboss-4.0.5).
Follow a cluster guide i do this step:
1) copy from ./docs/examples/jca/jms-ds.xml to my deploy directory and i modifify this line like:
       java.naming.provider.url=node1:1100,node2:1100
2) copy from ./docs/examples/jms/standalone/cluster-service.xml to my deploy dir and i leave this like example
3) remove the file hsqldb-ds.xml
4) substitute the file hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml with mysq-jdbc2-service.xml
5) insert the db stuff (login, host, etc the db is on ) into mysq-jdbc2-service.xml

i did all this operation on the 2 node, i restart the jboss but don't work (neither the bind on 1100 port).
I'm sure that i miss something but i don't know, if someone can help me suggest some how to or link i'll appreciate too much.
tnx

Regi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187255#4187255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187255