[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to save only the state in JBPM

spatik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 05:34:41 EST 2008

I have an user enrollment controlled by JBPM hopping from one node to another. Now, every node has got as state which Iam persisting when Iam hitting workflow.

now, the user can do a partial enrollment and log out of the system and come back and continue from the same page he logged out last time. Now, if i happen to change any of the nodes' state which was saved previously, how do I make sure, that I save only the state from the context and does not signal myself to the next node.

Like, I want to save only the delta state of a page.
How do I do it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187273#4187273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187273