[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Running Jboss As Windows Service

raghav8t2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 06:22:46 EST 2008

Hi,

     I need to run the jboss server as a windows service. To achieve that i used Native JBoss. I am able to run it as a windows service using that but i can access jboss only on localhost.  I need to run jboss on a specific ipadress. It can be done by few changes in the service.bat file.

This is the snippet of service.bat file:

:cmdStart
REM Executed on service start
call run.bat >run.log
goto cmdEnd

ipaddress has to be added in the service.bat file in the above code in the line:         call run.bat >run.log

Similarly should i have to add the ipaddress even during shutdown in the code:

:cmdStop
REM Executed on service stop
call shutdown -S >shutdown.log
goto cmdEnd

I dont exactly remember how to add that ip address.

waiting for reply from someone.....!

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Raghav.