[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - CacheLoader and Periodic Writes

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 09:12:45 EST 2008

Hi Guys,
     I have a scenario where I would want every hour to write whats in the cache to disk via berkeley DB cache loader. I dont want every write going to the disk every time but just in one batch job every hour. Is that currently possible to do in 2.x version??

I see that the  "ignoreModifications" should stop a write going to the cache loader so my question is how to tell the cache to write to to disk when the hour is up and keep everything in memory at the same time?

Is it possible??

Thanks,
LL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187355#4187355