[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBOSS on MAC OS X leopard

taysay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 09:35:38 EST 2008

@jaikiran
  Thanks so very much for ur reply. though I couldnt see the page the url returned some infomation asking me to redirect if the system doesnt automatically do so. I had to but it took forever trying to get there.

I got see another reply from you regarding a Jboss issue running on XP the one on the topic  "jboss-4.2.3.GA startup problem" where u made mention of the jdk version issue, actually I tried to upgrade my jdk from 1.5 to 1.6 on my mac but all I got was 1.5.0_16, B'cos I want to work on JBOSS seam, I wonder if this runs well on java 5. I am running on a mac os x 10.5.4 (leopard). Ur help will be very much appreciated

wishing u well in all ur endeavoz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187362#4187362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187362