[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JConsole / jmxremote connection problems

Rob@netplay.co.uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 10:56:01 EST 2008

I have removed the jboss specific options that you suggested, there was no obvious difference...

I have now moved the configuration details from the .conf file to the run.sh file

  | JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=12345"
  | JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false"
  | JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false"

but that made no difference too.

The error remains "Connection Failed: Retry? The connection to : did not succeed. Would you like to try again?"

Thanks,
Rob.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187404#4187404

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187404