[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Help need to solve the jms not bound error

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 11:53:21 EST 2008

You can define a queue by creating a *-service.xml file (say, newmessage-destination-service.xml), with the following content, and place it in the server/default/deploy directory.

<server>
  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
  |     name="jbia.jms:service=Queue,name=NewMessage"
  |     xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Topic-xmbean.xml">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">
  |       jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
  |     </depends>
  |     <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |     <attribute name="SecurityConfig">
  |       <security>
  |         <role name="vstore" write="true" />
  |         <role name="vcust" read="true" create="true" />
  |       </security>
  |     </attribute>
  |   </mbean>
  | </server>

In addition, you will want to change you queue reference to:

@Resource(mappedName="queue/NewMessage")
  | private  Queue queue;

That is the queue name based on the configuration file - note that the 'queue' prefix is assumed. I believe this prefix can be changed, but I would have to do some digging and testing to verify. Is is probably best to use the defaults.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187423#4187423

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187423