[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - DelegationHandler class Not Found by process classloader

johnhurtchan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 13:11:59 EST 2008

I get this error...

couldn't load delegation class
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
could not be found by the process classloader

I know what it means but I think my handler class is in the right place. When I explode the Locally Saved Deployed Archive, my class is under the "classes" folder, as under folder/package structure, com.sample.handler.MyDecisionHandler.class.

So why can't it see my class? When the GPD deploys the archive I expect that the GPD deployer should be putting my class in the classpath of the process classloader, right?  Help please

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187470#4187470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187470