[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: DelegationHandler class Not Found by process classloader

johnhurtchan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 6 14:25:52 EST 2008

I can see it entering the Decision node, then it tries to save the process. No other info to diagnose. This is frustrating. Thanks for the help anyway salaboy

This is all I see in the log...

[org.jbpm.graph.def.GraphElement] event 'node-leave' on 'StartState(My Start State)' for 'Token(/)'
[org.jbpm.graph.def.GraphElement] event 'transition' on 'Transition(My Transition)' for 'Token(/)'
[org.jbpm.graph.def.GraphElement] event 'node-enter' on 'Decision(My Decision Node)' for 'Token(/)'
[org.jbpm.JbpmContext] closing jbpmContext org.jbpm.JbpmContext at 3c855e
[org.jbpm.svc.Services] executing default save operations
[org.jbpm.svc.save.HibernateSaveOperation] saving process instance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187498#4187498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187498