[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Server restarted unexpectedly

x.incarnate do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 02:33:24 EST 2008

Thanks for the reply.

I am sorry. I should have searched the forums throughly first.

I went throught the threads. Majority of the cases were because the JBoss wsn't being started in a daemon styled manner. Whenever the user logs out or closes the shell the JBoss got stopped.

In one case the user was experiencing automatic JBoss restarts, something similar to the current problem. I could not find any answer there either.

In the current case JBoss is running standalone. As I already mentioned, we observed tons of exception before the jboss restarted. We had seen same behavior few days back. I will perform some tests and see if this happens again. Till then I just want to ask if something like this is possible?

Thanks,
Santosh.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187597#4187597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187597