[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Samples? Tutorials? There is a lack of readable docs!

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 07:48:11 EST 2008

Perhaps you didn't look carefully ;-)

"eminil" wrote : 1. From our wsdl files how do we exactly turn it into the java source files. Using wsdl2java yes, but need more info. What do we need to download to get it working on the computer we have installed JBoss on. What do we need to put in PATHS etc.

Contract-first (top-down) development:
- the JAXWS tools page: http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JBossWS_JAX-WS_Tools
- in particular, the Wsconsume tool's page: http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Wsconsume
The tool, which lives in your JBoss installation's bin directory, automatically pulls in all the required libraries, but if you want to know which libraries are required, you can see the classpath declared in its script.

anonymous wrote : 2. When we have the java files... What do we do now? How do we package it? Can we package it with the rest of our EJB files that we put on the jboss server as an .ear?
http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JAX-WS_User_Guide#Web_Service_Endpoints

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187688#4187688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187688