[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Help! Timeout occuring.

DanielK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 08:10:52 EST 2008

Anyone with a hint? I have the same problem with my own portlet. Exception is the same. But my configuration differs a little bit:

 - Sun JSF RI 1.2
 - Richfaces 3.2.2 GA
 - Facelets 1.1.4
 - JBoss Portal 2.6.5 GA
 - PortletBridge B4

Problem occoured by doing the following:
 - Logged in
 - go to MyPortlet page
 - click on a suggestionBox

All fine until now:
 - wait 20 Min. (session timeout configured to 15 Min.)
 - click after that time on suggestionBox again
 - FacesException occours

Nice2Know if this can be fixed or an workaround exists that can be hide this exception from a user (perhaps by a redirect to login page).

wbr,

DanielK

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187695#4187695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187695