[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Isolating MyFaces-jars in a web application?

ops do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 08:18:19 EST 2008

everybody,

I know that JBoss 4.2 ships with the ri implementation of JSF. It is also clear to me, that i have to set the WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL-Setting in my web.xml if I want to activate MyFaces.
But - just to understand that - why is it impossible just to create a loader repository for the web application and to turn the java2ParentDelegation off? This should make jboss load only the included jars of the war-application instead of using those built into the server. But obviously this leads to exceptions saying that classes are missing (which are definitely bundled in my war!!!). Did I get anything wrong?

Thanks for explanations,
Oliver.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187697#4187697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187697