[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Cannot create J2EE JBOSS project in Eclipse

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 12:53:19 EST 2008

Deja vu...

Sorry, but I have not even attempted to create a web service using the "Eclipse way", so to speak. You can find a complete web service example here: ttp://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4182251] But I have no idea for how to get Eclipse to do the work for you (I did edit both the pojo and the web.xml using Eclipse, but used ant to build the web.xml and copy it to the deploy directory.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187796#4187796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187796