[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss Tools support for Richfaces 3.2.2 in XHTML files

mike.baum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 7 14:16:57 EST 2008

Recently I tried to update the richfaces library version in my seam-gen project to richfaces 3.2.2. I followed the instructions in the Richfaces developer guide to install the new version of richfaces but was unable to access the new components within XHTML files.

I posted this problem on the richfaces forum, where it was confirmed by another developer that the new components were only accessible within JSP files not XHTML files. Is there anyone out there who knows how I can get access to the new components (i.e. extendedDataTable) from XHML files. Is this a problem with JBoss Tools and/or Eclipse?

Thanks,

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187807#4187807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187807