[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment Error

TheJuice do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 8 04:31:51 EST 2008

Thanks for the answser, that fixed most of the errors. Although i still get one related to the datasource:

10:24:03,258 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

My Yanu-ds.xml consists of:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  | <!DOCTYPE datasources
  |     PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS JCA Config 1.5//EN"
  |     "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-ds_1_5.dtd">
  |
  | <datasources>
  |
  |    <local-tx-datasource>
  |       <jndi-name>YanuDatasource</jndi-name>
  |       <connection-url>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/yanu</connection-url>
  |       <driver-class>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
  |       <user-name>root</user-name>
  |       <password>mySECRETpassword</password>
  | <!--
  |       <exception-sorter-class-name>
  |          org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.MySQLExceptionSorter
  |       </exception-sorter-class-name>
  |       <metadata>
  |          <type-mapping>mySQL</type-mapping>
  |       </metadata>
  | -->
  |    </local-tx-datasource>
  |
  | </datasources>

I have deployed it and I'm sure that the data in the xml is correct...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187887#4187887

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187887