[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: threads with task and process with task

Arunachalamamsam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 8 11:12:01 EST 2008

hi, thanks for the reply.

actually i want to spawn multiple instances of (either process or threads, i dono which is better in jBPM) task, and each need to perform work (say for example , run an exe)

u said, there is no limitation in forking many process,
-- do i need to fork manually or i just need to configure or jBPM will do it for me?
-- will it do java Run Time Process for forking, internally?
-- "but it depends on how much data you will use." -> can u pls explain on this.

Please guide / correct me in this regard.

Thanks,
Arunachalam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187906#4187906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187906