[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Cannot get JAAS to work

henkie.maritz@iits do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 9 06:33:07 EST 2008

OK, I've got my web security working nice with JAAS form based authentication. BUT.

If I access an unauthorised web resource - as the logged on user - I get the following browser error:

HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

This is displayed similar to a page not found browser error.

How do I catch and display this error neatly (More professional - custom error message)?

I've searched a lot on the net - but did not fouond something.

Please assist.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187944#4187944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187944