[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: threads with task and process with task

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 9 07:04:59 EST 2008

I think if you need that involve real time executions and a heavy sinchronization you don't need to use jBPM. But if you only need to coordinate/orchestate some executions concurrently jBPM is for you.

I recommed you to take a look a the official documentation or to my blog (is in spanish, but you can translate it with translate.google.com) for examples.

only one question about your scenario: did you have human tasks involved?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4187946#4187946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4187946