[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Async node or JMS message ?

freejohn22 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 04:21:57 EST 2008

Hi all !
I have in my process one Node  which performs a "fire and forget" operation.....I may add an Action Handler which sends a JMS message to an MDB (that does the job) or I might as well add an Asynch node that executed the biz logic.

Is there anybody who has got experience with Async nodes ? I have never used them before, I'd like to know what could be the best practice for a scenario like this...
thanks lot
john

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188030#4188030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188030