[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools support for Richfaces 3.2.2 in XHTML files

mike.baum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 10:14:59 EST 2008

Max,

Sorry I should have been more specific. The issue is that within Eclipse, the new components that are included in v. 3.2.2.GA release of the richfaces library are not accessible for code completion nor are they visible in the VPE Editor or the JBoss Tools Palette.

Another person suggested that I need to update the TLD files to replace 3.2.1 for 3.2.2 as follows:

change:
<tlib-version>3.2.1</tlib-version>

to:
<tlib-version>3.2.2</tlib-version>

in richfaces-ui.jar/META-INF/*.tld files

I did this and it had no effect. Anyway, any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188159#4188159

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188159