[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: newbie: looking to implement an old POJO client

luigiexp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 10 11:27:16 EST 2008

My first attempt was in that direction. I tried doing it using JbpmContext but it seems I'm not able to connect to server/DB, I mean I'm only able to use a new local context.
Maybe it is possible to configure the right context by configuring the hibernate.cfg.xml or  hibernate.cfg.xml files, but I wasn't able to understand it. do you know where I can find some example?
thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188180#4188180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188180